Shipping & Returns
As a noho customer, your comfort and happiness are our top priority. We offer a 100-day return policy, allowing you plenty of time to ensure that your noho purchase is just right.
We want to encourage you to try noho products in your home. However, the real costs of shipping and returning bulky items such as furniture are significant, and we want to minimise noho's impact on the planet, so we encourage you to trial 1 or 2 noho products in your own space. When you’re happy you can re-order as many as you need. For this reason, we charge a 15% restocking fee if you’re returning more than 2 items.
noho will cover the cost of the return shipping for up to two (2) items.
We’ll provide you with a printable pre-paid return shipping label, along with instructions on how to prepare your return.
The items being returned must be in their original outer carton.
Returns cannot be accepted if they are not in the original outer carton(s). If you no longer have the original carton, we will send you another carton for returning the items. In this case, a 15% restocking fee applies, and includes the cost of a replacement carton for you to package and return the item(s).
noho will not accept returns after 100 days from the date your noho products were delivered, as recorded by the shipping carrier.
Returning Your Order
Obtain your shipping label:
- Contact us here and we will arrange to send you a shipping label.
Preparing your purchase for return:
- Your purchase came with a tool that makes disassembling your noho move chair simple and easy. Use the tool to remove the legs. Download disassembly instructions here.
- Pack all four legs, along with the chair base, in the original packaging (or replacement box sourced by contacting Support).
- Adhere the return shipping label to the box and let us know when it is ready for pickup. All returns must be shipped back to us within 100 days from the date the noho products were delivered (as per the recorded delivery tracking info).
- Once your returned purchase is received, noho will issue a refund for the original purchase price amount using the same means by which payment was originally made.
- Credit card refunds may take as much as one-monthly billing cycle to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your card issuer.
How is the restocking fee calculated?
- The restocking fee is 15% of the retail price for each item, regardless of whether the item was purchased with a coupon or discount. This represents an average cost for noho.
Can you explain how this works?
- The items being returned must be in their original outer carton.
- Returns cannot be accepted if they are not in the original outer carton(s). If you no longer have the original carton, we will send you another carton for returning the items. In this case, a 15% restocking fee applies, and includes the cost of a replacement carton for you to package and return the item(s).
- If you order 1 or 2 chairs, and return them, you will receive free shipping labels for your return and a full refund. A restocking fee will not apply.
- If you order 4 chairs and return them all, you will be supplied with shipping labels for all 4 chairs, and a full refund for 2 chairs. You will be refunded the cost of the other 2 chairs, less a 15% restocking fee.
- If you order a combination of the noho move + topper but only return the topper, there would be no restocking fee. You would be refunded the discounted amount paid for the topper as part of a chair + topper bundle.
How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping throughout New Zealand (North, South & Stewart Islands).
Do you ship to P.O Boxes?
- Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
For orders greater than 8 items, we kindly ask that you contact us at [email protected] or (04) 387-1785.