Made from reclaimed materials including ECONYL™ (made from waste such as fishing nets and old carpets), and recycled post-industrial polypropylene.
- Chair Height: 86 cm
- Chair Width: 50 cm
- Seat Height: 48 cm
- Seat Depth: 44 cm
- Chair Weight: 4.5 kg
Registered US trademarks:
Satisfaction guarantee — you’ll receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with your noho purchase for any reason within the first 100 days of delivery.
Hassle-free returns — noho returns are free on purchases up to 2 items when returned within the original packaging. We offer a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. It's not a problem to return larger quantities but restocking fees will apply. Please see our Shipping & Returns policy for further information.
1. Open the box, remove the noho move seat cradle and, place it upside down on the floor (ideally a soft surface like carpet).
2. Locate the four legs and remove the protective wrapping and cardboard.
3. Attach each leg to the seat cradle by matching its geometric shape location-guide sticker to the corresponding sticker on the inverted seat cradle. Be sure to slide on each leg until you hear a “click”, indicating that the leg is safely attached.
4. Turn the chair with its attached legs upright, checking that each leg is securely attached.
5. Congratulations, you’re now ready to move!
For more detailed instructions, watch our noho move chair assembly video.
If your noho move gets a little grubby, simply clear away any debris, and use a cloth with soapy water to clean the
entire surface area.
- BS/EN - Europe (pending)
- AS/NZS - Australasia, (pending)
- ISO9001 Certified (Manufacturer Uniplas)
- Certified B Corp
Shipping Efficiency — ‘knock-down’ packaging in L-shaped box improves shipping efficiency
Lightweight — uses less material (and energy) for a low carbon footprint in production/delivery
Eco-wise — all of our packaging is made from eco-wise materials designed to be recyclable or compostable for the lowest environmental impact
Long Life — achieves world’s highest safety + durability standards with a long-lasting warranty.