Designed and made in New Zealand
Made from reclaimed materials including ECONYL™ (Nylon 6 from reclaimed fishing nets and end of life carpet), and recycled post-industrial polypropylene.
- Chair Height: 33.5”
- Chair Width: 19.7”
- Seat Height: 18.9”
- Seat Depth: 16.9”
- Chair Weight: 10 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Registered US trademarks:
100-day free trial — noho gives you a 100-day trial period to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase, beginning the day your order is delivered.
Satisfaction guarantee — you’ll receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with your noho purchase for any reason within the first 100 days of delivery.
Hassle-free returns — noho returns are free on purchases up to 2 items when returned within the original packaging. We offer a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. It's not a problem to return larger quantities but restocking fees will apply. Please see our Shipping & Returns policy for further information.
Assembling the noho move™ chair is quick (3 minutes) and easy:
- Open the box, remove the noho move seat cradle and, place it upside down on the floor (ideally a soft surface like carpet).
- Locate the four legs and remove the protective wrapping and cardboard.
- Attach each leg to the seat cradle by matching its geometric shape location-guide sticker to the corresponding sticker on the inverted seat cradle. Be sure to slide on each leg until you hear a “click”, indicating that the leg is safely attached.
- Turn the chair with its attached legs upright, checking that each leg is securely attached.
- Congratulations, you’re now ready to move!
For more detailed instructions, watch our noho move chair assembly video.
If your noho move gets a little grubby, simply clear away any debris, and use a cloth with soapy water to clean the entire surface area.
- Greenguard Gold (pending)
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 (USA)
- BS/EN - Europe (pending)
- AS/NZS - Australasia, (pending)
- ISO9001 Certified (Manufacturer Uniplas)
- BCorp (pending)
Recycled Materials — uses waste stream + post-industrial recycled materials (avoids virgin materials)
Shipping Efficiency — ‘knock-down’ packaging in L-shaped box improves shipping efficiency
Lightweight — uses less material (and energy) for a low carbon footprint in production/delivery
Eco-wise — all of our packaging is made from eco-wise materials designed to be recyclable or compostable for the lowest environmental impact
Long Life — achieves world’s highest safety + durability standards with a long-lasting warranty.