Of course, defective or damaged orders are covered by our warranty and aren't subject to any return shipping fees. For those cases, check out our warranty information here.
1. Open the box, remove the noho move seat cradle and, place it upside down on the floor (ideally a soft surface like carpet).
2. Locate the four legs and remove the protective wrapping and cardboard.
3. Attach each leg to the seat cradle by matching its geometric shape location-guide sticker to the corresponding sticker on the inverted seat cradle. Be sure to slide on each leg until you hear a “click”, indicating that the leg is safely attached.
4. Turn the chair with its attached legs upright, checking that each leg is securely attached.
5. Congratulations, you’re now ready to move!
For more detailed instructions, watch our noho move chair assembly video.
If your noho move gets a little grubby, simply clear away any debris, and use a cloth with soapy water to clean the
entire surface area.
- BS/EN - Europe
- ISO9001 Certified (Manufacturer Uniplas)
- Certified B Corp
Shipping Efficiency — ‘knock-down’ packaging in L-shaped box improves shipping efficiency
Lightweight — uses less material (and energy) for a low carbon footprint in production/delivery
Eco-wise — all of our packaging is made from eco-wise materials designed to be recyclable or compostable for the lowest environmental impact
Long Life — achieves world’s highest safety + durability standards with a long-lasting warranty.
We’ve chosen to use ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon made from waste materials to create the structural components of noho move™ chair. ECONYL® is made from the recycling and purification process of plastic waste collected from oceans, fishing nets, and textile fibre waste. To extend the chair's life, we’ve added a small percentage of glass fibre for increased strength and durability. The flexing seat shell component is molded post-industrial waste polypropylene.
How do you attach a topper to a noho move chair?
Thread the velcro straps through the shell using the guide included with your topper. For detailed instructions, visit our noho topper assembly page.
Can I return my order if I'm not satisfied?
We hope you are delighted with your new noho chairs. As our Open Box chairs are already heavily discounted, all purchases of Open Box chairs are final sale, returns are not accepted.
Of course, defective or damaged orders are covered by our warranty and aren't subject to any return shipping fees. For those cases, check our warranty information here .
What does the noho move warranty cover?
Our products are designed to last, and we stand by their quality. That’s why all our noho chairs come with a five (5) year limited warranty. If you do have a problem with your noho move™, please get in touch with us immediately and we’ll help resolve the issue. In many cases, it may be helpful to provide photos or videos to demonstrate the issue along with a detailed description of the problem.
See more frequently asked questions about noho move.