Each topper is constructed to fit securely on the noho move™ chair.
Topper Width: 18.7"
Topper Thickness: 1.5"
Topper Depth: 16.5"
Topper Weight: 1 lb approx.
Satisfaction guarantee — you’ll receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with your noho purchase for any reason within the first 100 days of delivery.
Hassle-free returns — noho returns are free on purchases up to 2 items when returned within the original packaging. We offer a pre-paid shipping label to make returns easy. It's not a problem to return larger quantities but restocking fees will apply. Please see our Shipping & Returns policy for further information.
1. Place the topper positioning card on the front edge of the chair
2. Thread the velcro straps through the narrow positioning card slots and then through the chair surface
3. Locate the 'Y' shaped locator (on the underside of the topper), place it over the wider slot in the positioning card, then press it into the chair surface
4. Pull the velcro straps tight and connect the ends beneath the front edge of the chair
5. Remove positioning card and take a sit
For video instructions, visit our noho topper assembly page .
Our New Zealand wool toppers are easy to care for and clean.
To remove dust, crumbs and other particles, simply vacuum the fabric using an upholstery attachment. Do not, however, brush the fabric or use a rotary brush vacuum attachment as this can damage the fabric.
For spills and other spot cleaning needs, simply remove and gently blot the affected area with warm water using a soft, clean and absorbent cloth. If absolutely necessary, you can also blot using a mild soap to help remove more stubborn stains.